You Are Reading

pretty in mink

Fabulous commercial Interior Designer/Architect Lauren Rottet (previously with DMJM Rottet and now with her very own 7 office firm Rottet Studio) installed a pretty little stone by the name of mink marble for the hard surfaces of The Royal Bank of Scotland- Houston branch. It was love at first sight! I had never seen a striated stone like this let alone with my favorite colors in it. I spent several months at my previous firm searching for this stone when alas I found a stone rep that carried it. You may find the information for slabs of mink marble via the CoveringsEtc website. Lauren Rottet's portfolio is filled with modern corporate interiors that incorporate beautifully executed details. I wouldn't mind learning a thing or two from her! I also would love to install this in a bathroom with a free-standing tub (waterworks below) and a wash-basin (seen at the very bottom) by Alape
Royal Bank of Scotland images via 
Texas Architect.





Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.