You Are Reading

book.shelf

I am a collector of books. Not only do books serve as an educational/ pleasure purpose but they can also be used to add some texture and life to an interior. I think you can understand a person better by looking at their book collection, like a window if not a mirror into their psyche. A lot of the books I own are merely for reference but I will have them for the rest of my life. Here are some various interpretations on storage for your favorite hardback or paperback. I absolutely love the stacked slender vertical shelving units right below. I would like some of these for my home and/or office. Very sculputural element in itself. 
"Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers."  -Charles W. Eliot







Israeli designer Shay Alkalay's, Raw Edges STACK dressers below, open from either side and are manufactured by Established & Sons. To-die-for! via amazing blog Modern Craft.





Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.