You Are Reading

jack spade tote

Well since my birthday is coming up, okay in like +/- 45 days (April 15) I figured I would start giving people some hints (ahem Colt) for gifts. ;-) I have had my eye on a tote for sometime now and I think either one of these would fit the bill... and they are on sale too! Buy them here. I think it would be perfect for me to have a decent tote to go back and fourth from the grocery store and The Farmers Markets on Division and Lincoln Park. Yay for springtime! Now I just need to work on attaining a bicycle too!



Comments for this entry

Michelle

Oh, I do love a good tote! This one is very nice. Also, I brought a couple of hte Chrisian LaCroix bottles to a holiday party, and they were a real hit!

Thanks for visiting me and for the nice compliments!

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.