You Are Reading

james merrell

James Merrell is a London based photographer who has a diverse portfolio of work under his belt. I cannot get enough of these photographs! The compositions are full of life and character. He has a wonderful array of eccentric portraits and romanticized interiors with beautiful textures and vibrant colors. Hope you like them too. 
James Merrell

"If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up." -Richard Avedon
























Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.