You Are Reading

happy birthday to me

Out with the old and in with the new. Goodbye 25 and hello 26. All downhill from here ;-) I am going bowling tonight! I am so excited, I haven't bowled in a long time!















All of the above with recipes from The Cupcake Blog. This is what I call gay gourmet. ha!

Comments for this entry

Annie

Manuel, Happy Birthday. Ahh, I remember that 26th year well. It's a productive one. You'll love it.

(Now we are off to the Texas Hill Country, Austin, to cover another Ligne Roset opening for My Ranchburger.)

Unknown

Happy Birthday..now I want a cupcake!

Have fun bowling!

Harbenger Duo

manny-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! thank you for my early birthday gift...you should have been the one opening a gift from me. you are so sweet. love the card with our bikes, the awesome radio, the book on chicago which will help when i come visit you...which i will, and the beautiful placemats! you are so thoughtful and know my taste so well. Have fun bowling and careful not to walk onto the slippery part!

manuel

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes! Turned out to be a great day!

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.