You Are Reading

barcelona

Here are some photographs from my trip to Barcelona. Of all the cities I have visited so far in my life, Barcelona has to be my favorite. Beautiful people (everywhere) and amazing food, art, and architecture!
































Comments for this entry

Annie

Barcelona looks like a fantastic city. Loved your photos. A couple of years ago, we went to Madrid and a little Medieval town, Chinchon. I wish we had gone to Barcelona too. I also found the people to be wonderful.

erin

i went to barcelona a few years ago and you are so right. it's almost overload. but i'm amazed by any place that is not in america... so much culture and history. although i can't lie... i like a lot of places in america too.

great photos by the way. glad you were able to have such a super experience.

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.