You Are Reading

be gay and get married


I believe everyone who has read this blog has come across the ubiquitous "Keep Calm and Carry On" poster that everyone has (I love it). Well, I got inspired to make my own. I have several up my sleeve and in the works but here is the first one. Depending on the response I receive will depend if I will get them printed or not. Today couldn't be a more perfect day to introduce these as Iowa began granting same sex marriages. My intention here is not to stir political/social brouhaha but to share something I have done, believe in, and am passionate about with others. Love is all you need. Please let me know what you think.










Comments for this entry

Harbenger Duo

manny-
those are awesome! the g(r)ay-dient one made me die laughing. they look good though...
love, audrey

Unknown

I love love! I'll take one of each...Ali

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.