You Are Reading

beijing.1

Here is a collection of my photographs from Beijing last year. It's crazy that I was there exactly a year ago and really have no idea how time went by so fast. It was by far the most fascinating, inspiring, and life-changing trips I have ever had. Absolutely fabulous city, actually everywhere we went in China was gorgeous! Colt had a 2 month medical school exchange there last year during his final months of med school and I was so lucky to have had the experience to fly over and spend 2 weeks there. I will post the second part of this soon. Enjoy.








































Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.