You Are Reading

on the road...





See you back here in a week! Colt and I are off to Marfa, TX then to Houston TX for the week. We are looking forward to relaxation, good food, a wedding, a book or two, amazing friends, and of course our families! I hope y'all have a great week! I am sad that I will be missing the dyeing of the river in Chicago this year but we have plenty of time here ahead of us!
I really like the above pic... I want to try a road trip in one of those someday!

Comments for this entry

angela hardison

I've been wanting to go to Marfa for awhile. You may have inspired me to take a little trip there soon.

Have a wonderful time!

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.