You Are Reading

marfa, tx 2009

Well, we are back to the daily grind! Marfa was amazing! I took over 500 photographs but I will spare you with a handful. If you want to see the entire album click here. I came back with a really bad farmers tan and my arms have been peeling for a couple of days. Thank you Chicago winters for keeping me nice and pale! We got into Houston on Thursday morning and went to Christina and Brendan's wedding on Saturday.... very beautiful! It was great to see friends and family but it's also great to be back here in Chicago! Enjoy.




















Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.