You Are Reading

home office

Check out this adorable home office by Anna, a book cover designer (how do you get that gig?) in NY and blogger of DoorSixteen. This is definitely my kind of office. I have to admit though that I would have some trouble in the organizational area. My desk after about 2 weeks might become littered with papers and magazines. I am slowly trying to rid myself of that problem and once I do it will be Colt's happiest day! I recommend you browsing through her blog, she is doing renovations on a 1890's rowhouse which is just fabulous. Besides this office, I have to say that the bathroom remodel using matte black penny tiles and black grout has to be my favorite! Tons of inspiration!





Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.