You Are Reading

seattle.2

Here are a few more shots from the trip!  Stumptown coffee is my favorite and I couldn't get enough! The majority of the shots in this section were taken at the Seattle Public Library designed by Rem Koolhaus OMA/Bruce Mau. Spectacular building!















Comments for this entry

jessicaraesommer

Ah Hello!
I hope your new year is going wonderfully as well! Your photography is just beautiful. I mean it. We have such a similar design mind/style/taste I actually love everything I've seen from you, you are so talented Manuel! I kind of adore the fact that I met you at starbucks, you were such a sweetheart to me- freshman design student…clueless! I honestly went through college looking up to thinking you were just suchhh a design star. I still look up to you. You are more fabulous every time I check.

Keep me up on what you are up to these days when you can! School? Your company?

Xo Jessica
{lovely ugly design}
http://lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com/

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.