You Are Reading

DC style

The men in DC are quite dapper. Although the following are not in dc they have a similar aesthetic. Wouldn't mind any of these pieces below..











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments for this entry

jessicaraesommer

So. It's going to get cheesy in here but I just wanted to say, I'm featuring you in a little blog award on Lovely Ugly Design, as I am bequeathing you my Golden Balloon Award. Stop by and take a look at my posting! (Don't laugh, it's silly but I wanted to say thank you to my tip top blogs!)Had to give you some face time. And a balloon made of pure gold obviously.

http://lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com/2011/01/no-029-blog-awards-lovely-ugly-gives.html

xo Jessica Rae
{lovely ugly design}
http://lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com/

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.