You Are Reading

Our friend Travis from Houston visited us last weekend and this is what we did on our lazy saturday after much cooking and farmers market perusing.... nothing but relax at the lake.  I'll post some food pics soon! I am also working on  a 100+ page magazine for class that I will begin posting layouts from. 

Comments for this entry

Will @ Bright.Bazaar

I love that you jump in loads of your pictures, too because I always jump in my pics - nice selection, dude!

manuel

will you are too sweet! it's so much more fun when you jump with others! if you are ever in chicago...we'll jump!

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.