You Are Reading

musings. may'10.1

These past 4 weeks have been an absolute blur.  I have been traveling so much and I am officially exhausted!  I was in Marfa, TX> Chicago> New York> Chicago> Phoenix> Las Vegas> Denver> Chicago.  It has been a lot of fun but it's time to get back to business!  I also started my second semester of grad school about one week ago and I am very behind already!  I was at ICFF (international contemporary furniture fair in NY) and HD Expo (hospitality design expo in Las Vegas).  Neocon, the largest interior design event/tradeshow is happening in only 3 short weeks right here in Chicago!  Some of my friends and colleagues will be in town from Houston that week and I am excited to see them again!  Anyways, here are a few images that have been populating my desktop for the past couple of weeks. 

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.