You Are Reading

highland tower

These are some shots from the last project I worked on at my firm in Houston.  It is called Highland Tower and located in the Galleria area of Houston.  It is a luxury 16-story highrise with units ranging from 700SF- 2000+SF.  To read more about the project head over to Ziegler Cooper Architects where there is a summary of the entire project.  I had an amazing opportunity to do the interiors of this building and got to work with some amazing and talented designers/architects at my firm.  Thanks JP, Sameer, Doan, Rafael, Chris, Jim, Denny, and especially Scott for the opportunity to work with y'all.  Photos are from Sarah over at ZCA's blog.  I am really please with how the teakwood marble turned out on the reception desk along with the backlit wall. 

Comments for this entry

Unknown

Hey cousin - Looks really good. You specifically mentioned the reception desk, was that piece primarily yours?

manuel

Hey! Thank you! I designed all of the interiors for this project. Condo layouts, amenity areas, reception desk, lobby, corridors. I worked pretty hard at the desk/millwork details so I was happy to see it come alive!

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.