You Are Reading

design lust: hale-id


I have been meaning to rave about Jonathan Nesci for a couple of months now.  I first met him on a tour of Donald Judd's 101 Spring Street studio/living space where we first began our discussion/love/admiration for Donald Judd.  I was doing the tour with school for ICFF and he was there because he had some pieces being shown at ICFF (great honor)! I can tell by the workmanship, material selection, and the various accolades he has been receiving that he is going to be around the industry for quite some time.  I was going to only show a few pieces of his but it is too difficult to no narrow it down so I just decided to basically show it all.  Here is a level of talent that you don't come across too often from a very genuine and humble guy.  I wish him many successes and hope to have a piece or five of his in my home one day! Check his work out at Hale-ID.  Those bronze bookends are gorgeous. 
__
HALE, an industrial design company founded by Jonathan Nesci in 2006, is a part-design, part-production firm based dually in Chicago, IL and Scottsburg, IN.


Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.