You Are Reading

arrivederci 2009
















photo by stephanie irelan


Hello friends!  It is that time where we say our goodbyes to 2009.  I am definitely looking forward to 2010 and really cannot believe a decade has passed so fast!  What are your plans for 2010?  As far as my NYE plans, well they are pretty low key.  I am going to cook a meal at home for Colt and pop open a bottle of bubbly and perhaps watch a movie.  I think it's a perfect way to send off this past year!  Cheers to a new year y'all! 
to-do in 2010
-visit iceland
-spend 1 week in marfa,tx
-begin grad school
-begin the master bedroom
-paint the guest bedroom/office
-be more optimistic
-make new friends
-sketch more
-learn as much as I can
-spend more time with family
-take more risks
-relax
-enjoy life with colt
-be a better listener
-pay off credit debt
-cook more
the list is endless
 photo by me

Comments for this entry

massi

well...i'd rather say: addio 2009. It hasn't been a very good yera for me.
Well, lots of plans is good for you!
I wish you can reach all of them.
massi

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.