You Are Reading

a place for trace...

or trash paper or bumwad as one of my professor's called it. This is what every designer/architect needs on their desk. A place for trace. I am one of those designers too! This is a MUST have and will be on my Christmas list! $76 available at Merchant4 in 3 species. From Merchant 4:

"The ubiquitous roll of trace has long adorned architects' desks. As ours inevitably wound up in a drawer, only to succumb to marks and tearing, we had in our minds that there should be a better place for such an important tool. The result is Place for Trace." - Straight from the mouths of New York City-based, O'Brian Muehleisen Architecture Studio, who have designed this simple yet ingenious wood trace holder for architects. Able to hold a standard roll of trace, with room for up to 15 pens and pencils, Place for Trace is beautifully executed in four finishes: Walnut, Cherry, Oak or Maple. What to do if you love Place for Trace but aren't an architect? Use it as a handy 'Catch All' tool for your desk. It works great holding keys, spare change and pens.

Found on DesignMilk

Comments for this entry

Harbenger Duo

wish i could be so organized just to need one of those for my desk.

prada, marfa

prada, marfa

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.