You Are Reading

panton paradise






I happen to own one of these fabulous and iconic "S" chairs by danish designer, Verner Panton. It is a cantilevered molded plastic chair Introduced in 1968, the "S" chair is still available and manufactured by Vitra. It comes in a variety of colors and multiple finishes. My favorite being the white matte model. I own the orange matte special edition and I have to say that it is one of the most comfortable chairs I have sat in... and it's plastic! I love the sculputral form they bring to an environment and love the simplicity in the design. Can be placed in a traditional and contemporary setting. I would totally use two of the children versions as bedside tables for a platform bed.

More info on Verner Panton below:
a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verner_Panton
http://www.designmuseum.org/design/verner-panton

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.