You Are Reading

shantay you stay.... sa-chaise-away

Holy moly... I haven't been posting as often as I would like... lots of things on my plate right now and I am in Houston on a 3-6 month stint working on several high-rises and I have also been working a lot on a new construction 6,000 sf home in Lincoln Park in chicago.  So, lots of designing and lots of commuting back and forth to Chicago and not enough time blogging.  I will try and be better about it y'all! Hope all is well! I just saw this chaise by McGuire Furniture and I must figure out a way to sneak it into my home ASAP!!!

I mean SRSLY people.. I need this!

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.