You Are Reading

j.crew has some friendly competition

We have a snow day today in Chicago and in the midst of working on my thesis I grabbed the first catalog on the giant stack of mail I have yet to go through. The first one was L.L. Bean Signature and I have to say that whoever they hired to give the brand a facelift is doing a great job!  The men's collection is definitely almost up to par with j.crew and the women's collection isn't too shabby either.  These are some of the things I wouldn't mind having in the near future.
glad to see they are using some hotties in their campaign
love (above)
I like the idea but that orange is a bit much for me but I know a few people that could pull off the pants!
This orange jacket is perfect paired with the olive shirt!
These shoes are $99 at for that price that is a steal!
I like the taller boot a bit better but for $99 I think I might just have to like the shorter one better!
these are only $90 and would be great with some cuffed selvage denim 
Yes! The duffle is a must!
Leather grocery bag... why the hell not!

and ladies... 
Well... go check it out, L.L. Bean Signature

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.