You Are Reading

thedocks: final renderings & presentation

It's all over now! I'm at my half-way point with my masters and I am feeling pretty good.  I am pleased with how my project turned out consodering time restraints and the amount of visitors/traveling I did the past 4 weeks to actually pull it off.  My presentation went extremely well last night and I wasn't nervous at all which was a rarity.  The first rendering below: viewing from reception desk to outdoor entrances is my favorite.  The desk I designed was inspired by Zaha Hadid's shark desk.  Learning Rhino these past two semesters has allowed me to create some fluid curves I was not able to achieve ever before. 

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.