You Are Reading

pecha kucha chicago vol.14

Here are the 20 slides at 20 seconds each that I presented last night at Vol. 14 pecha kucha chicago.  I was a bit nervous presenting but I had a great time and the other 9 presenters were excellent too! Thank you to Peter and Sharon Exley for inviting me to participate!  I would do it again!  I told a story that started off the presentation in east village new york at marfa bar next door to a chinese transvestite bar and worked my way west 1837 miles and spoke about all sorts of interesting and weird things in marfa. came full circle and ended at the prada store that was 1837 miles away from the east village.

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.