You Are Reading

oaxacan lounge


It was love at first sight. I first met this lounge at The Thunderbird in Marfa, TX 3 years ago... so we go way back but the problem is that I have been searching for this beauty (comfortable too!) for years. Alas, pot-ted has them for sale and I would love to get my hands on 2 of these but the price point ($395) isn't very friendly as I heard while in Marfa that you can buy them dirt cheap in Oaxaca, Mexico. I see a trip down there in the future. I must have these! I am a pretty avid researcher and almost always find what I am looking for but I cannot for the life of me find out who designed this and/or if any other US suppliers carry them. Anyone out there that can help? Below are pics from our stay @ The Thunderbird.

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.