You Are Reading

getting in the leed


Hello fellow readers, I apologize for the lack of posts this past week but I have been studying for the USGBC LEED (Leader in Energy and Environmental Design) exam which I am taking on May 28. By passing this exam I will become a LEED AP and will mark the end of tests related to interior design for a period of time as I have already taken and passed the licensing exam. There is so much information to cover and many many details and standards to memorize but I think I am getting a pretty good grasp on the information. I know several people that have passed the exam but know even more that have failed. I read yesterday that the test has a 34% passing rate, lucky for me I have a good memory (almost photographic). Anyways, during the next 12 or so days I will not be posting that much because all of my energy needs to be on that test. I recommend you check out my dear friends Audrey and Josh's blog Harbenger Duo, for exciting design updates. They are an amazingly talented husband/wife team living in Houston and we pretty much have the same eye for design. Check em' out! I hope to report a passing score on the 28th to all of you. Have a wonderful next few days and Memorial Day! By the way what are y'all doing for that?

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.