You Are Reading

bohemian/western

I discovered this tool on Courtney's blog, Inside the Loop , and figured that I could easily use it to create inspiration/idea boards for myself and others to show on my page. When you click on the image it will take you to the site where you can hover over each product; it will tell you the cost and/or where to find it. 

Comments for this entry

Uncle Beefy

Uh oh...you've been nabbed by the polyvore bandits, Manuel! It can be downright addictive...especially for a designer! Careful now. ;)

Thanks for your comment yesterday on my blog. Fortunately, those difficult moments are solidly in my past and I can happily say it has been YEARS since I've encountered anything so hateful. All is pretty well now, thankfully. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in taking time to read through that LONG post and commenting. Wishing you well, Manuel. :)

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.