You Are Reading

andersonville

Our friend Martha, came into town on Thursday night to visit all of her friends here in Chicago, so we decided to hit up Andersonville. Colt and I are thinking about moving up there (4 miles north of where we are) in the future. This area of Chicago, is a predominately Swedish neighborhood, I guess I will fit right in! ;-) Actually, I am 1/2 swedish coming from my mom's side and 1/2 mexican coming from my fathers side. No one would ever guess! Scroll below and see my mother... I definitely didn't get the blonde or blue eye genes! We first went and ate at Big Jones, coastal southern food, where they use local and organic ingredients. I had an amazing chicken fried steak! After our meal we headed to Mary's Attic to have a drink.  Here are some pictures of us over the weekend. I went for the lumberjack chic look that I have been sporting for awhile now. I just love my brawny man plaid! I also love my Sorrel boots that are not seen in these photos! I have no idea how I would survive a Chicago winter without them! 



and a shot of my Sorrel boots.. my winter staple!

Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.