You Are Reading

hello again

Hello all! I am so sorry for the lack of posts as of late, I will be honest and just say I have really been enjoying my new neighborhood and the amazing weather here! I have been biking all around this city and have been averaging about 12 miles a day outside of the gym. Anyways, I promise I will be better about it. I am getting back into the groove of things and the place is getting settled and unpacked. Still tons of things to get to fill the place as we moved from a 500sf 1 bedroom/ 1 bath 22 story high-rise in the Gold Coast to a +/- 950sf 2 bedroom/ 1 bath 3 story walk-up in Andersonville. We are SO much happier here! We are no longer on top of one another and for the first time in 4 years I am living in a place larger than a shoe-box! I have so many ideas for the place and of course it all takes time and money. Things will definitely be on a budget but I am up for the challenge. I purchased some really cool pieces over the weekend at the Andersonville sidewalk sale. I will post some pics tomorrow as I am waiting for some good sunlight to get the shots. I hope you all have been well! I am back to a regular blog schedule! Here are a few shots of the Leslie Hall concert I went to last week. She is the midwest DIVA from Ames, Iowa and is freaking HILARIOUS!




photos from lincoln park farmers market

wandering Andersonville

relaxing bike ride to Lake Michigan



Comments for this entry

prada, marfa

prada, marfa
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.